Monday, July 11, 2022

Autonomy

I did a lot of knitting over the weekend, but in terms of productivity, it was a mixed bag.  On Sunday I ripped out a section I had knit on Saturday.  That section has now been re-knit, but there wasn't any forward progress on the project.

On the other hand, I did start and finish a small project.


Autonomy (Ravelry link).

Romi Hill (Ravelry link) designed this cowl and is donating a portion of the pattern sales to organizations that promote full reproductive healthcare.

The pattern is written for both DK and fingering weight yarn - preferably a green color.  I used Lillian in Leprechaun for this cowl.  The only modification I made was omitting the tassel.

This is a quick project.  Make one for yourself or as a gift.  Check the pattern page to see how much money has already been raised.

No comments: