Friday, June 17, 2022

Don't Leave Home Without It

I know last weekend was World Wide Knit in Public Day, but I actually make a habit of knitting in public.  Sometimes I even meet interesting people because of it.


The other day I was out with a knitter friend, and of course I had my knitting in tow.  A fellow knitter walked by and stopped to ask about the yarn I was using.  We talked about yarn and local shops. He's still getting up the nerve to knit his first sweater, and we gave him some words of encouragement.  It's always fun to meet knitters in the wild.

My weekend plans . . .


I'm finally going to bind off this substantial shawl.  With close to 500 stitches, I'll need a big cup of coffee and a good chunk of time.

This week's color inspiration . . .


The brightest of pinks.

No comments: