Friday, June 11, 2021

Piling Up

Sometimes I gauge my productivity by how many piles I have.  I've been dyeing non-stop the last couple weeks, and the yarn is starting to pile up.


That's a good thing.  I'm dealing with a couple trunk shows this month, but after that I'm looking ahead to fall.

Here's a quick reminder of the June trunk shows.  If you're on the Cape tomorrow and looking for something to do, I'll be at Salt Yarn Studio for World Wide Knit in Public Day.  We'll be outside on the lawn.  The hours are 1:00 - 3:00.  Fingers crossed the weather cooperates.

If you're in Boston, I have a trunk show running at Bead + Fiber until June 20.  There's a wide range of colors available plus a few samples for ideas and inspiration.  If you stop by on Sunday, you can also take in the SoWa Market.

I've really been enjoying flowers lately, and once again they provide this week's color inspiration.


Shifting shades of pink and purple.

No comments: