Monday, May 2, 2022

A Productive Monday

I've recovered from a busy weekend in Connecticut.  The dyeing schedule has been updated, and I've tackled a few emails.  I even tidied the kitchen and did a load of laundry.  I'm feeling mighty productive.  

If you missed the fiber party in Connecticut, New Hampshire Sheep and Wool is right around the corner.  Remember the dates are May 14 and 15 - not the traditional Mother's Day Weekend this time around.

As expected, I didn't get any knitting done while I was on the road this weekend.  Not one stitch.


To make up for it, I'm carving out a little knitting time today.  Hope your week is off to a good start!

2 comments:

stephanie48 said...

I like this color combo. May I ask what the pattern is that you are using?

Michele in Maine said...

Glad CT was fun and hope NH is similar. I don't envy you with back-to-back events!