Friday, April 1, 2022

Deadline Distraction

I'm on deadline for a couple projects, but I'm having problems staying on task.  There are too many tempting projects, and I don't have the energy to resist.

I've been playing around with two-color brioche.


This is Liguria - the hat project from the Kit & Class offering that just wrapped up.  Brioche has a different rhythm, and I'd forgotten just how much fun it can be.  Also, this is a new DK base, and I'm loving it.  I'm contemplating a sweater as part of the trial run . . . after I finish my deadline projects.

I'm not usually a pink person, but the last few weeks I've been drawn to it.  I think I might have SAP - Seasonal Affection for Pink.  I don't know about you, but I crave bright, cheerful colors after winter.  And it continues with this week's color inspiration . . .


Pink through and through.

No comments: