Monday, November 1, 2021

Looking Up

Last week ended in a chaotic hot mess, but I'm happy to report that (so far) this week is off to a good start.  The washing machine is working again after what appears to have been a random electronic issue.  There's no reason to explain why it was behaving the way it was, and at this point I don't really care.  It's working, and I can chip away at the piles of dirty laundry.

The good news doesn't stop there.  I finished and blocked one sample and another one is almost off the needles.


This is Tilted Cowl (Ravelry link).  I'm not sure if I've already shared this project here.  I'm using a Half Pint Trio.  This color combo isn't listed yet, but it will be in the next week or so.  Three colors, stripes, texture and eyelets.  Just enough variety to keep things interesting.

With any luck, this sample will make its debut this weekend at Fiber Festival of New England.  You'll find us in Booth 432 / 33 East.

1 comment:

Michele in Maine said...

Yay for working washing machines!
Can't wait to see all the new samples :)