Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Calendar Update

I've had my head down and realized today that August is zipping by.  I'll be out and about in a few weeks, so I took a couple minutes to update the right sidebar.

The pandemic puts long-term planning in a different perspective, so I only updated through September.  There are more events in the works for October and November, and I'll add them when plans are finalized.

If you're in the area, check out the Cape and South Shore Yarn Haul.  I'll be at Salt Yarn Studio on September 16 and Plymouth Harbor Knits on September 18.  

There are eight participating shops with a variety of trunk shows and prizes during the four days.  This is a good opportunity to visit different shops.  It's been a challenging year for everyone.  Get out and support these local yarn stores.

No comments: