Friday, April 9, 2021

Swatching

This morning I decided to mix things up a little.  Usually I dive right into dyeing and shipping orders, but today I started with some knitting time.  Let's face it.  Knitting is a relaxing way to ease into the day.  Plus I wanted to get a new project up and running.

First things first.  Swatching.


I love a good swatch and almost always knit one for a new project.  It takes a little extra effort, but in the long run, swatching saves me time and frustration.  I have to make this swatch a little bigger, but at least I got it started.  Now I'll be able to knit a few rows here and there in between everything else.  I'll be casting on in no time.

These Craspedia flowers recently caught my attention.  The flowers are commonly called woollyheads.  How cute is that!  They are this week's color inspiration.


  Bright yellow orbs.

1 comment:

stephanie48 said...

This seems to be a favorite color inspiration.