Friday, October 23, 2020

Cannon Bandana

Last week I had rearranged everything and set up the Rhinebeck "booth" in my office.  This week the goal was to put my office back together.  I've been chipping away at it almost every day, but real progress has been elusive.

I woke up this morning and made up my mind.  I'm determined to finish today, and I've made a dent in the chaos, but I'm at the point where I need to move furniture.  I probably should recruit some muscle to help with that job.  Before I commit to a crazy bribe with one of my kids, I'm taking a coffee (and cookie) break.  Big jobs require sustenance.

Not so long ago, I was working on a project and changed colors in the middle of the stream.

Actually I had almost crossed the stream and was closing in on the other side when I decided to mix things up a bit.  I made some changes, worked my way back across the stream and made it to the other side.

Cannon Bandana.

This project uses fingering weight held double.


The yarn is a blend of Merino, Cashmere and Nylon.  Bundles in a variety of color combinations are available on the website.  This would make a great gift for someone on your holiday list or a fun treat for yourself.

I've been reminiscing about Rhinebeck this week and scrolled through a few favorite photos.  This week's color inspiration . . . 

Fall foliage.

No comments: