Monday, November 25, 2019

To Philadelphia and Back

This weekend was a fun family outing to Philadelphia.


It was a quick trip (we were gone less than 48 hours), and I knew knitting time was going to be at a premium (because I had to do all the driving), but I went prepared.  Just in case.  You never know when the car will break down or you get stuck in an elevator.  I was prepared for those situations and more.


My daughter, Estrella, ran the Philadelphia Marathon.  This was the culmination of months of preparation, training and plain old hard work. And it paid off.


She came out on the other side with a good time on the course and a smile on her face.

As for my knitting, I managed a few rounds here and there but not too much - and that's OK.  It's a holiday week.  I'm sure I can find a way to make up for lost knitting time.

No comments: