Monday, August 12, 2019

A Lost Week

I had a busy Saturday at Yarns in the Farms.  Huge thanks to everyone who stopped by.  

When I woke up yesterday, I decided to take the day off - or at least most of it.  After dealing with a couple emergency emails, I settled in on the couch with this.



Perfect Blend MKAL.  The first couple weeks I'd kept up with this project, but after that I fell behind.  Yesterday was a chance to catch 
up - or at least make a dent in the clues.  I made my way to Clue 4 and was happily knitting away, all the while thinking I wasn't that far behind because Clue 5 was going to be released today.

Later in the day I checked my email and saw the announcement that today's clue had been released early.  When I opened the email, I discovered that Clue 6 had been released.  Somehow I lost a week and was further behind than I thought.  Funny how that happens.

It doesn't matter.  I have the clues, and I'm enjoying the project.  And now I'm anxious to see how it all turns out.

No comments: