Wednesday, April 10, 2019

All In

I had only one project on the needles (not counting socks), so I added to the mix.


I need variety in my knitting projects.  It keeps the boredom at bay and allows me to pick and choose my project depending on the circumstances.  I don't want to be working on a detailed lace project in a meeting.


I've acquired a pile of mohair, and I keep it near my desk.  It's been taunting me, so I decided to put some of it to good use.  Another Ombre Cowl Hood.  This project is perfect for meetings, appointments or phone calls with long wait times.


Somber update.  I'm deep into the stripe sections, and I have to pay attention so I don't mess up the sequence.  Now that I have three active projects on the needles, I'm prepared for any knitting situation.

No comments: