Friday, January 4, 2019

Kobuk

I have a fresh hat off the needles.  I was debating whether or not to add a pompom when my fashion-conscious daughter chimed in that of course I had to use one.  I felt compelled to take her advice.


I started with this one . . . not too bad.  Since I have a few pompoms on hand, I did a quick swap.


I love these brown tones.  This one gets my vote.  The pattern is Kobuk.  The yarn is Lucia DK Biscuit held with Shimmer Pearl.


This design features twisted stitches and little bobbles for texture.


The mohair in the Shimmer gives an overall halo.  All the variety makes for a fun project.

A quick reminder that Knitting Weekend is right around the corner.  As of today there are still a few class openings.  Follow the link for more information.

This week's color inspiration . . .


Confetti remnants.

No comments: