Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Soul Warmer

Finally some knitting to talk about.


Soul Warmer.

I came across this pattern thanks to the recommendation of a friend. This design has a little bit of everything . . . stripes, lace, texture, ribbing.  All this variety makes it a quick knit.  And of course it's fun to play with different color combinations.

I used one of the Mini Multi Bundles.  For now these are available at shows and by special request.  I plan to list them on the website later this week if I can shake this never-ending cold out of my head.

I'm short on live models, so the cowl is on top of our Christmas tree on the back porch.  Don't judge.  December is a big party month here. Today is my son's birthday celebration.  Holiday decorating will have to wait another day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the mixture of textures! I didn't realize I shared a birthday month with someone in. your family - wish him a Happy Birthday from me!