Monday, November 5, 2018

Pink Cheer

It's a wrap.  I had a delightful, busy weekend at Fiber Festival of New England.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth.  It's a bittersweet feeling now that my big fall shows are finished.  I'll miss the hustle and bustle, but it'll be nice to slow down a little and put my feet up.

There were cute animals this weekend and all sorts of inspiring creations, but I didn't get a chance to take any pictures.  I did wander out of the booth just long enough to do a little damage at White Birch Fiber Arts and Three Bags Full.


I'm not normally a pink person, so this combination is a little out of character.  I must have had a pink deficiency and didn't know it.

When I finally put my feet up, it looks like I'll be doing some sock knitting.  But first I have to empty the truck.

No comments: