Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Under the Wire

I'm having a scattered week, and deadlines are creeping up on me. Today is the last day to register to vote in Massachusetts, and I just helped the youngest of my tribe navigate the registration process. Nothing like coming in under the wire.  

Voting is a rite of passage, and I'm feeling a certain sense of accomplishment that my kids have made it this far.  

A couple random thoughts . . . 

~ Apparently I don't have enough on the needles right now because I cast on a pair of socks.


Stripes are always entertaining.  I'm also in love with this color combination.

~ This Saturday I'll have a trunk show at Yarn's End.


I'll be there from 12:30 - 3:30.  Stop by if you're in the area.

~ If you miss the trunk show this Saturday, the following Saturday I'll be at Yarns in the Farms for another trunk show.

~ Fall is right around the corner.  Back to work on my deadlines.

No comments: