Wednesday, June 20, 2018

High Hopes

I was out of town for a few days attending TNNA, the wholesale show for yarn businesses.  It was fun, I met some great people and I came home thoroughly exhausted.  Other than a few booth shots, I didn't take any pictures.

Before I left for the show, I had a hard time deciding on my travel knitting.  I had a sock in progress, and I wound a couple skeins at the last minute.  I left with a project in mind and that was going to be the focus of my knitting while I was gone.

I had high hopes, but other than a few rounds on my sock, I didn't do any knitting while I was gone.  That often happens.  I'm immersed in an environment full of yarn and knitters, but I don't have time to do any actual knitting.


Today I'm still trying to get my bearings and find my work flow.  Garter and stripes will help.

No comments: