Friday, May 12, 2017

Ardent

I have a busy weekend ahead, and I have one more sample for the road.


Ardent.

Apparently I haven't had enough garter stitch and lace.  The repeats in this design are easy to memorize, and it knits up quickly.  Correction.  It wasn't so quick when my stitch count was off, but I blame that on late night knitting.

This shawl is light and airy . . . perfect when you need just a little something.


The yarn is Lucia, colorway March Sky.  Gray is a personal favorite because it goes with everything, but you could also have fun with a bright splash of color.

Later today I'll post updates with my exact booth location at New Hampshire Sheep and Wool.  For details keep an eye on Instagram, Twitter, Ravelry or Facebook.

I'm still hooked on flowers.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Between red and orange.

No comments: