Friday, December 16, 2016

All but the Blocking

My Tool Box Cowl is off the needles and will be ready to roll after a quick blocking.


The pattern includes two sizes, and I made the bigger version with one Lucia 28 Bundle. They aren't on the website yet, but I'll have the sample and the bundles available this Sunday at the Handmade Holiday Market.  This cowl was so much fun to make - and now there are matching mitts.  Since I don't wear booth samples for personal use, I'll just have to make another one.

In other news, we're getting ready to start another round of Yarn Knot Socks.


The first club installment ships next week, and there's still room if you want to get in on the fun.  Follow the link for signup information.

Cold weather has hit New England and with it comes a blue sky.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Crystal clear.

No comments: