Friday, January 8, 2016

While the Yarn Dries . . .

My knitting plans for this week included a new booth sample.  One thing led to another.  I debated about the color, and then I almost switched patterns.  The whole project went back and forth several times before I got a grip on the situation.

Once I had settled on the details, I had to dye the yarn.  No big deal. In and out of the pot.  But I got antsy waiting for the yarn to dry, and this is what happened.


Fartlek.  A quick hat project.  This hat was on my list, so I made a slight shift in the schedule.  As for the yarn I'm waiting on, last time I checked it was still damp.  Maybe it will be dry today.

I've been watching this ice form.  It's chilly gray with a bit of color trapped beneath the surface.  This week's color inspiration . . . 


Icy leaves.

No comments: