Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Knitting in My Dreams

Does knitting ever creep into your dreams?  I've been known to dream of knitting on occasion.  In fact, just last night I had a knitting dream. I was starting the border of my Cicada Shawl, and the project was coming along nicely.  Right on schedule.

Too bad it was only a dream.  When I woke up, my Cicada still wasn't ready for the border.


Originally my goal was to start the border a couple days ago.  That goal seemed realistic when I made it, but then life intervened.  I'm being flexible and have adjusted my goal.  This project has had a couple issues along the way, but I'm not going to let that stop me.  I'm determined to make it to the border and beyond.

Schedule Update:  Due to unexpected circumstances, this Saturday I won't have a booth at Rhode Island Wool and Fiber.  I'm sorry to miss this event but look forward to being there again next year.

No comments: