Monday, January 9, 2012

Shaping Up

Ever since the holidays I've been enjoying my share of self indulgent knitting.  In a moment of weakness I even ordered yarn to fuel the fire. Toward the end of last week I was updating my calendar when it hit me.  In a matter of weeks I'll be back in my booth for another round of festivals and events.  That means it's time to start knitting a few new booth samples.


I keep a running list of patterns for potential booth samples.




I consulted my master list, and after some debate I settled on Captiva Wrap.


The yarn is Dirty Water DyeWorks Edna, colorway From The Bog.




After a series of short rows the first wave is complete.


An eyelet row marks the end of one wave and the beginning of the next.




Short rows with lacy details.  I'm mesmerized.

No comments: