Monday, August 30, 2010

One Of Those Days

When I woke up this morning, I didn't know what day of the week it was.  I was hoping it was still the weekend, but I was wrong.  Since apparently I'm going to have one of those days, I  offer . . . 

THIS AND THAT

~ If you want to see some cute animal pictures, hop over to Juniper Moon Farm.  The goats have been sheared and baby chicks are hatching.  Susan provides updates on a regular basis - sometimes more than once a day.  And she blogs about other useful and sometimes random information.  Her blog is a good read.

~ This past Saturday was the anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech.  Patti Digh, author of Life Is a Verb, has compiled a list of her own dreams.  You can find the list on her blog.  I found her extensive list of dreams to be far reaching, thought provoking and empowering.  Now I feel compelled to write a list of my own dreams.

~ I've taken syncing my electronic devices to a new level.  As luck would have it everything is running low on power at the same time, but there is only one outlet available for charging.  The maze of extension cords is expanding.

~ If you're a fan of flamingoes, you might like this free pattern from Spud and Chloë.  While you're there, check out some of the other free patterns.  The cupcake pincushion is especially cute.

 ~ I'm fascinated with time-lapse photography.  Recently this clip from the the Minnesota State Fair came my way.  What I wouldn't give to move at that pace for just a day or two.


~ I always enjoy the colorful lawn ornaments on display at a farm we frequent.



They change direction with the breeze.

This one resembles one of our cats. 



See the cardinal in the basket?

No comments: